Hotwire Hotel: DTD - Venetian EasyClickTravel

Jule
By Jule,
in

Sorry if this hat been asked before:

For dates 7/17 till 7/19 Hotwire has a 5* for 380/night, while I can easily identify

Venetian on EasyClicck ("Venezia Bella Suites Available") where Standard Luxury 1 King Suite goes for $183.95. If this would qualify for DTD Venetian would be nearly free on Hotwire. What's the expert opinions on this issue?

Thanks, Jule

It would be a crap shoot if Hotiwre honored the reservation since they could claim that the hotel name is not shown. Even though they can put the pieces of the puzzle together to figure it out, i would think they could be able to reject your claim since it can be disputed "How do you know this is the Venetian".

Still a risk, but if you want to do this, i would make the Hotwire purchase, then also make the EasyClickTravel purchase... sending in a copy of your reservation showing that it is the same hotel. After you sort out the Double the Difference Guarantee you can cancel the EasycClick reservation (as their reservations in Las Veags are cancellable up until 72 hours before your arrival date)

Let us know what you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]