Priceline Hotel: 4* Brussels Renaissance

gbs
By gbs,
in

Mmh... a little bit tricky as it's one night during the week (Thursday) and one during the weekend (Fri/Sat). The Renaissance Brussels has an official rate of 85 Euro for the Friday/Sat night, while the Marriott shows only the

"Presidential Suite La Bourse" for 469 Euro per night as available for that night (while Thu/Fri also Std rooms available for 169 Euro). The Crowne Plazas don't show rates of below 100 Euro, the Sheraton at 179..... so I assume you'll have to bid a little bit higher. Not sure about the Courtyard.. maybe a 3 star in Priceline (but any other hotel could show up in that category too.. maybe the Novotel too...).

Not sure, if you want to split that 2-nights-stay... but you could start with both nights.. hard to recommend any offer... I'd probably go to PL Asia and just walk my way ahead in 5SG$-steps.. as it's quite short before the check-in-date. Or you can start with maybe 60-70$ on PL US and later ...

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]