Multiple Car bids

ibobland08
By ibobland08,
in

Hi,

I've used bidding successfully in the past, but I am curious if there is a way that I can bid on two rental cars at once.  

I am in Pittsburgh, PA and I am vacationing in Cancun on May 16-20.  Flights from Pittsburgh were expensive and I would travel all day due to a layover.  However Baltimore has a direct flight that was much cheaper so I am going to fly out of Baltimore.

My only vehicle is a truck which doesn't get great gas, it's brand new, and I want to avoid paying for long term parking at the Baltimore airport.  I figure that renting a car and doing two one way rentals wouldn't be a bad idea.  This way I'd avoid driving my truck to Baltimore and back.  I'd be willing to pay up to $38.50 each way for the rental car, which yes is a low cost and my bid likely wouldn't be accepted, but it's worth a shot.

The problem is I am afraid that there may be a chance that I put a bid for one way and it gets accepted, but not the return trip.  Is there a way that I can submit two bids at once with each bid contingent on each other?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

There is no way to make 2 car rental bids at once... if you use our BiddingHelper.com tool (CARS radio button) what is the best rate you're able to find for each leg of your trip from HOTWIRE?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]