Hotwire Hotel: need help identifying this hotel..

rachelm23
By rachelm23,
in

Hello, I am hoping to get the Pan Pacific in Vancouver for july 7-9, 2018. Here is the information I found for it:

$330 per night 

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

What do you think?

Welcome to Betterbidding. :biggrin:

I'm seeing on HOTWIRE when searching for 2 adults for these dates:

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $317.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Hyatt.

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $343.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==>  Best guess would be the Loden

Would the Pan Pacific be the only hotel of interest?

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I found this property:

4.5* Downtown - Coal Harbor, Stanley Park, Convention Center (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $439/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess here is the Pan Pacific

... or you can go with the HOTWIRE offer above believed to be the Hyatt for about $100 less per nite.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

There is this one for $429 2 adults and 2 kids 4.5 star

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

5 star $533

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Indoor pool(s), Smoke-free rooms, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Children's activities

4.5 star $330

Free Internet, Resort, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Any idea which these would be? They are all coal harbour, downtown, and stanley park area. 

Thank you!!

Let's back up...

2 hours ago, rachelm23 said:

2 adults and 2 kids

Do you need occupancy for 2adults/2children as my previous searches were only for 2adults.

2 hours ago, rachelm23 said:

how do I get the Pan then? Is that with your site?

You click the link that is provided in my previous reply (but as per my comment immediately above this may or may not work for your needs if you need quad occupancy):

10 hours ago, thereuare said:

I found this property:

4.5* Downtown - Coal Harbor, Stanley Park, Convention Center (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $439/nite with:
Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Do you not see the link in my previous reply above?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Updated for searching by 2adults/2children:

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $429.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Near Beach
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Spa
Blind Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List matches the Loden Hotel and that would remain our best guess for this one

5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $533.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Indoor Pool
Smoke Free
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==> Trump International Hotel and Tower Vancouver  is my guess here

4.5* HOTWIRE Downtown - Coal Harbour, Convention Center, & Stanley Park for $330.00
Free Internet
Resort
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Pool
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Deaf Accessible
Travel Accessible
Room Accessible
Bathroom Accessible
Handicapped Parking
Roll-in Shower
==> The Hyatt Regency Vancouver continues to be our guess here (based upon the above matching previous reports for this hotel in the Hotwire Hotel List)

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

From my previous reply above:

13 hours ago, thereuare said:

I found this property:

Pets Allowed
Fitness Center
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Do you see that '4.5* Downtown - Coal Harbor, Stanley Park, Convention Center' in the quote box above is a link?  If you click that, it will take you to the offer that i believe to be the Pan Pacific.

HOWEVER, this is thru PRICELINE EXPRESS which only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel as to how they want to handle your request or quad occupancy (if they can give you a room with 2 beds in it, if there is a pullout sofabed in the room, if they can bring a rollaway into the room, if there would be an additional charge for the extra guests, etc)

A positive is that through the link in the quote box above this offer does give you a BED CHOICE option and one of the room choices is 'Double Bed - Premier Room' which from the Pan Pacifiic website appears to be a room with 2 Double Beds, so i think you would be OK if choosing this choice, although should something go 'wrong' you don't really have much of a leg to stand on to demand 2 beds since the room type does not specifically indicate two Double Beds (although the 'Double Bed Premier' room is the same price as the 'King Bed Premier' room so it would seem likely that this is indeed for two beds since otherwise it would be no point in booking a room with only one double bed when a room with one king bed is offered at the same price)

On the negative is that when booking directly at the Pan Pacific the rate goes up when you add 2 children to your reservation, so the hotel would be within their right if they wanted to charge you an additional fee for more than double occupancy.  This is easier to 'get away with' if your kids are very young and more difficult if your kids are much older (and nearly adult age)... although it's usually a fairly easy workaround if you have one adult/one child go to the desk at check-in while the other adult/child explore the hotel lobby, have a look at the pool, fitness room, etc, etc.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if you have trouble clicking the link provided at the top of this post for the PRICELINE EXPRESS we believe to be the Pan Pacific (or if you have additional questions)

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]