Priceline Hotel: 1* Jacksonville (South) Homestead Suites Southside

nd88
By nd88,
in

I was able to get the Homestead Studio Suites Salisbury in Jax South each of the last two weeks for $28 but was rejected for next week. The hotel has been quite full each night so it seems they haven't kicked any rooms to Priceline for next week. Bid $27 for Jax South, then added Beaches/Mayo and bid $28, then added Amelia Island and bid $30 - all rejected and no counters. :)

Hotwire shows a 2.5* limited service hotel for $31 - this will be the Homestead Studio Suites on Baymeadows. I got that one 3 weeks ago for $30 on Hotwire. It is a 1* on Priceline and has been reported won for $24 in the past. I may try that route. The Salisbury property is much, much better.

if you still see a 2.5* on hotwire for your dates in the $32-25 range then you'll be safe for the 1* in the $24 to $27 range. Jacksonville experiences an increase in occupancy of about 10% during March so it could be alittle more difficult than February. Do you have to be on the Southside of town????

This is the Skinner Lake Drive location - a new one for the list.

Started at $23 and received counteroffer for $6 more. Added Beaches/Mayo and bid $24 - rejected with no counter. Added Amelia Island and bid $25 - accepted.

Also noted that the Homestead website lists this one for $58.99/nt for these dates.

Baymeadows location is $63.99/nt. Salisbury location is $104.99/nt.

I will now have stayed in all three within a month.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]