Priceline Hotel: NYC trip

anthonyman
By anthonyman,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Depending what you consider to be 'decent' your budget is probably too low for these Spring dates, which is considered to be high season for NYC, so you're likely going to have to compromise in price, location, and/or star rating.

To get you started and an idea of what you're likely looking at close to your budget as well as just beyond your current budget, i'm seeing the following offers, along with our best guess/comments for each (confirm your dates on the landing pages after clicking the links provided below):

4* HOTWIRE Lower East Side - East Village for $137.00
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side and this would be my best guess for this one.  This is probably the best value closest to your budget for these dates.  The Lower East Side is not the most centrally located (about a 10-15 minute subway ride to Times Square) but it is up and coming with a lot of new restaurants, boutiques, bars, coffee shops, etc. that have recently opened in this area over the last few years

4* HOTWIRE World Trade Center - Wall Street for $137.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Club Quarters Hotel, Wall Street... a decent hotel but for the same price i would more likely lean towards the Lower East Side property above as i like the area better

3* Times Square - Theatre District for $146
Business Center
Restaurant
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> likely the Mayfair New York which has an excellent location, but would be at the low end of the 3 star rating (or lower), imo.

3* HOTWIRE Theater District - Midtown West for $154.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> Holiday Inn Express New York - Manhattan West Side... i'm only including this since you would potentially ask about it give the decent review ratings and 'Theater District' and 'Midtown' in the zone name, but this hotel is really far west and you would be better with the other properties above, imo.

Even you could stretch your budget you start to get into options such as:

4.5* Grand Central Terminal - UN for $165
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
==> best guess would be the well reviewed and new hotel chain Even Hotel New York - Midtown East

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know your thoughts on the properties above (or how it goes if you move forward with one of them) and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]