Hotwire Hotel: Help IDing Midtown East Hotel November 30-December 1

JammedUp
By JammedUp,
in

Hello all,

Great resource you have here! 

I am looking for an overnight stay in NYC from November 30 through December 1. 

Found this hotel: $182

4 Star Midtown East

Free Internet

Business center

Fitness center

Pet friendly

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-freerooms

85 percent recommend

It says the last person who booked got the EVEN Hotel Midtown East, but I'm not keen on trusting that. I would love this hotel, but don't want to set myself up for disappointment. 

Looking to stay in the Midtown, Theater District, or nearby areas, but willing to move downtown for something higher stars. Looking to spend under 250. Thanks in advance! 

Welcome to BetterBidding!

The "Last person got ___" information shown by HOTWIRE is relative to the last person who bought a hotel of that star rating in the zone, not necessarily in relation to the underlying hotel currently being offered.

I'm not sure if you have all the amenities listed above.  Searching using our BiddingHelper.com tool and then clicking the GREEN 'Full Amenities' button next to this listing in the EASY VIEW tab i'm seeing the follow offer:

4* HOTWIRE Midtown East for $182.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> my guess would indeed be the Even Hotel New York- Midtown East

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The end of November and the first half of December are traditionally one of the busiest periods of the year, with people coming in for holiday shopping and festivities. It's not until around the second half of December that traffic starts to cool off a bit. Considering comparable options, this is a good deal - there's not a cheaper 4* (or higher) on HOTWIRE in Midtown and this listing is showing a 4.5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page.

This hotel has not yet been reported to the board on HOTWIRE - the lists only note which hotels have been reported so far (it has been reported to the board thru PRICELINE EXPRESS, but they use their own zone names/boundaries which can be slightly different than HOTWIRE).

Let us know what you decide or if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

5 hours ago, JammedUp said:

once I line up my ducks

When will your plans be firm and read to move forward with a purchase... as the hotels (and prices) currently available may not be the ones that are offered once your plans are finalized and ready to commit.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Let us know once your plans are firm and you're ready to move forward, as there is no point in researching the perfect hotel that meets your needs, or getting increased confidence in the offer above, since the current hotel(s) offered may not be available once you're ready to make a purchase.

We'll be happy to continue the discussion / further the research once you're ready.

• 2 months later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]