Priceline Hotel: 3* Phoenix (Metrocenter) Sheraton Crescent

ocbrody
By ocbrody,
in

Hey Guys, great site you have here that I wish I would have found long ago.

I'm not new to Priceline and have used it many times with some great deals, but I have been coming up short when trying to get a hotel for this trip.

I'm trying to get two rooms and have mostly tried Scottsdale, Tempe, Phoenix North, the resorts and 4 star options usually bidding around $100 per room. I've even tried all areas and a $95 rate for 3* hotel and was denied. Anything higher than $100 on priceline for a 3* room just isnt worth it for me. Is this just the way it is in Phoenix this time of year? Any suggestions as to bids for good hotels in the area?

Thanks

Do you have a back up reservation some where? If not I would book something right away that you can cancel. This is prime time here in Phoenix with baseball. Have you bid downtown 3* yet? Do you have to be in Scottsdale area? What are your plans when your here?

Rates for Scottsdale 2.5* are $180+ per night. I think you might have a chance of getting a resort the week before your dates when the hotels that are not allowing a Saturday check-in right now want to sell out. I also think you could get a nice 3* right now in the Tempe/ASU zone.

Yeah I already have a reservation at a decent hotel, so using priceline is more for just the sport of it to see if I can get something dirt-cheap, and to prove my dad wrong that priceline is useless. It doesnt really matter where we stay, but I'm kinda shooting for either of the Pointe resorts or The Buttes, which is why I have mainly bid in the Tempe and Phoenix North areas. I've bid so many times that priceline has locked me out, but how much would you think a 3* would go for?

Oh and hotel direct rates for the resorts in Phoenix right now are anywhere from $250 to $700 a night! :)

The Sheraton Crescent looks nice from the outside,I have never stayed there my self. For $90 you can't go wrong,please write a review when you return.

The Buttes is my favorite but you can forget about getting it on PL this time of year because its in the parking lot of one of the baseball parks.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]