Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Somerset - Brunswick - Edison (Edison - New Brunswick - East Brunswick) Hyatt Regency New Brunswick

slbooks
By slbooks,
in

I tried to book this hotel on Priceline Express, where it showed up for $58. However, every time I tried, the request would come back: oh, sorry, you waited too long! That deal is gone. But when I refreshed the hotel list, there it would be again. After two days of this, I went to PRICELINE EXPRESS and snagged the same hotel. It's a really nice place and very convenient to our daughter at Rutgers. :-)

Congrats on your success!

Persistence certainly paid off with a good deal for this property! Glad you are pleased with the win and are looking forward to another stay at this hotel.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this PRICELINE EXPRESS listing before purchase? Thank you, it's greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]