Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Burlington - Stowe (Burlington - Colchester) Sheraton Burlington Hotel

GritsinNH
By GritsinNH,
in

We had a  backup plan at $207 which was the Holiday Inn across the highway.  We have stayed at HI before, and also at the Best Western next to it.  We love the bagel store nearby (The Bagel Place) and the short, easy drive to downtown, so we're very pleased with the location and happy to check out a new property.  Thanks to the good info from Better Bidding I was 98% sure we would get the Sheraton.  Still had to tell hubby "who knows!?!!   you good with anything?" and he's such a nice, agreeable guy (and less picky about Star levels), he said YES!   Happy for this "win"!

amenities:  internet, parking, shuttle, fitness,non-smoking, restaurant, swimming, pets

Dang, I missed using your 5% off link!   Over the weekend I saw $183 for a 3.5, then it disappeared.  Last night I was on two computers at home (work and home PCs), each showed $183.  But in the time it took me to check your Hotel list and see what matched amenities, when I went back and said "book it", Prlceline told me "inventory has changed, this deal is no longer available".

I checked this morning and there was nothing close to $183 for a 3.5 star.

I checked this evening and saw $186 for a 3.5 star and said to myself "Grab it, quick!"   I did take the time to come back to Betterbidding and use your link.  But I missed the banner up top about the 5% discount.

Any way to get a credit from that, for a future booking?  any way to get a credit with Pricline on this booking?

Us  budget travelers - we have to ask!  Else how would we get deals?? :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you (and your hubby!:wub:) are pleased with the results and looking forward to the step-up in accommodations.

Unfortunately there is no way to get a credit for a previous purchase, but our promotions are always listed at the top of the board, in my signature, as well as in the new Priceline Coupons and Hotwire Coupons pages (see the NAV bar under the header at the top of the board for direct links)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add the amenity set for this property to the Priceline Express Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]