Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Walt Disney World - Disney Springs) Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter

Sab53085
By Sab53085,
in

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

3.5* Walt Disney World - Disney Springs for $95
Free Parking
Restaurant
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
==> best guess would be the Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please also follow-up your previous Orlando Hotiwre Hotel thread from April with whatever you ended up doing for that trip.  Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.  Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sometimes you can see different results from one search to the next; regardless is the offer above of interest?

You should be able to access this deal using the link provided above no matter what device (or desktop) you are on.

Does this PRICELINE EXPRESS work deal for your needs and plans this trip?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Yes, it is of interest and I will probably book it soon.

Anyway, I discovered that it's how you search for Express Deals that will ends up with different results.

For example - by simply going to Priceline.com and clicking "Search Express Deals," towards the top, typing in your dates (8/17-8/18/MCO then filtering to Walt Disney World - Disney Springs), you get a different list of results (including  a 3.5* $83/night room with resort fee) than if you were to click on your link on this forum or on the main Priceline page scrolling down to the bottom under "Our Products" > Hotel Express Deals. The results page looks different and you get a different list of results (including the above mentioned $95/night, no resort fee hotel). Just found it interesting. 

You can search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and access the same offers (click the corresponding link in the 'regular' Priceline Bidding tab) or PRICELINE EXPRESS tab.

If you are interested in the original property i would recommend booking sooner rather than later, as often when there is a discrepancy between the two search methods it usually means that one of them is going to disappear in the new future (the two searches are identical 95% of the time, if you look at the hotels offered at other star ratings in the Walt Disney World - Disney Springs zone you'll see that they are identical regardless of which method you use to search... no point in getting into the technical details as to why this happens, but i will say that one it does, one of the hotels is usually soon to disappear and the two result pages will be in sync once again)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

If you're hoping to target the Disney's Port Orleans Resort - French Quarter then i would take the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer using the link in my previous post where that was the property guessed... if you're looking for a lower price and willing to take the chance of winning a different property (which i think is a real possibility given the new 3.5* offered by PRICELINE EXPRESS in this zone) then let us know your maximum bid and the zones you're willing to accept and we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

However, i will add that even if you can save $10-$15 would it be worth the risk of landing an off-site property?  Or what if you land a hotel that has a lower room rate but charges a resort fee and thereby makes your all-in cost higher than the PRICELINE EXPRESS offer above (that does not list any resort fee)... doesn't seem like you're taking a good risk/reward in this scenario, imo.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you moved forward on this one and acted upon it before it disappeared... with over half from prevailing rates i didn't think it made any sense to bid for this one.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Priceline Express Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property. .

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]