Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Fort Worth (Fort Worth Downtown - Stockyards Area) Embassy Suites Fort Worth - Downtown

poodleone
By poodleone,
in

I saw that an Exceptional 3.5* was listed on Express Deals so I looked at the all hotels view and knew it had to be the Embassy Suites. All the years I lived there and now visit there, I have not stayed at this property and am excited to get it. And what a great deal! I am meeting a friend to see a musical at the Jubilee Theater so the location is perfect. Here are the amenities that were offered prior to my bid. The free breakfast was also a good indicator that is was the Embassy.

Free Breakfast

Indoor Pool

Non-Smoking

Gym

Business Center

Congrats on your success.

First-rate deal for this Embassy Suites property! Glad the location will work well for your travel plans and that you're excited to try out the hotel.

Thank you for using the site's PRICELINE link to start your purchases and searches, as well as for letting us know about this new PRICELINE EXPRESS property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List

Enjoy your stay.

• 5 weeks later...

The Embassy Suites Fort Worth Downtown met all my expectations. As I knew, the location was perfect. The valet service was helpful, friendly and prompt- probably my best valet experience in downtown. The front desk staff member was happy to check me in early since there was a room available. I didn't make it to the pool but the manager's happy hour wa one of the most extensive food-wise and bar-wise that I have seen. My room was clean, quiet and comfortable. Not much of a view- only one small bedroom window overlooking a courtyard- but that is not a big issue for me. I would certainly stay there again.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]