Priceline Hotel: 4* New York (Central Park South) The Moderne

NYCSEPT
By NYCSEPT,
in

Can you take a guess and suggest other hotels in same price range in midtown with either Hotwire or Priceline?

Hotwire

4* Chelsea (9/18-9/19)

$252

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Children's activities

I'm seeing:

4* Chelsea for $228.00
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  The Paul would be my guess.

4* Chelsea for $252.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Smoke Free
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
Childrens Activities
==>  Not certain, but the Henri would be a maybe.

3.5* Times Square South for $298.00
Complimentary Breakfast
Free Internet
Boutique
Smoke Free
Fitness
Business
Laundry
Hi-Speed Internet
==>  A guess would be the Hampton Inn Manhattan/Times Square Central.

Are you still seeing the TS North listing mentioned above?

On PRICELINE EXPRESS (please confirm the correct dates of travel are showing on the detail page after clicking the links below.)

4* Central Park South for $208
Free Internet
No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
>>>Moderne would be my guess.

5* Empire State Building Area for $315
Pets Allowed
Business Center
Airport Shuttle
Free Internet
Indoor or Outdoor Pool
Fitness Center
>>>Marmara Park Avenue would be my guess.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Yep the TS North is still listed!  Any guess? Is there a big difference in location between TS South and TS North?

HOTWIRE

4* Times Square North (9/18-9/19)

$297

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Spa services

Children's activities

Thanks for your effort.

1 hour ago, NYCSEPT said:

HOTWIRE

4* Times Square North (9/18-9/19)

$297

Pet friendly

Smoke-free rooms

Fitness center

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Spa services

Children's activities

==> from the Hotwire Hotel List this matches previous reports for the Sheraton New York and would be my best guess for this one

For the MSG property i believe you will see more amenities if you search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and in the EASY VIEW tab click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to this offer:

4* HOTWIRE Madison Square Garden for $307.00
Free Internet
Pet Friendly
Boutique
Fitness
Restaurant
Business
Hi-Speed Internet
==> best guess for this one would be the EVEN Hotel Times Square South 

I'm very familiar with this area and my suggestion would be to take this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer (confirm your dates on the landing page of the link provided below):

4* Central Park South for $208
Free Internet
==> guessed to be The Moderne... hotel gets very good reviews, is centrally located, within a 5 block radius of almost every major subway line (some within 2-3 blocks), and is $50-$100 cheaper than most of the other viable offers.  If you look into this property is there something missing that you need from a hotel for this stay which make this one not work for your needs? (or that would make it worthwhile paying $50-$100 more per nite??)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

6 minutes ago, NYCSEPT said:

The $307 Madison Square Garden you suggested the Even but indicated TS South?

The name of the hotel is EVEN Hotel Times Square South... it is located within the boundaries of PRICELINE's Madison Square Garden zone.

7 minutes ago, NYCSEPT said:

However, not guaranteed bed choice.

I don't see any comment in any of your posts above that you needed a specific room configuration for this stay... is there a bed choice requirement?  Is this choice worth paying an extra $50-$100 for a one nite stay?

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

I think you made an excellent choice and that this property will work well for your plans, whatever they may be, as the location can't be beat (in addition to the hotel getting great reviews)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Priceline Express Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.s

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]