Priceline Hotel: HELP- Long term stay in Chicago

actno
By actno,
in

Need suggestions--

Any ideas how to go about finding places to stay in the Chicago - Western Suburbs- Schaumburg/Arlington Hts., Schaumburg preferably for a long term stay?

Requested amenties will be a suite (1BedRoom), kitchen with utinsels, Refigerator, Microwave etc.

Where can I find such places to stay (I know of Hotwire, PL I dont think one can find any.. right?)

Thanks for your advices.

Probably your best bet for the nicest stay would be to book regular rate, as there's a Residence Inn in Schamburg, and RI's are generally quite nice (that one gets good reviews.) There's also, I believe, a Marriott Suite property and an Embassy Suites out that way.

It's impossible to guarantee a suite hotel via Priceline, although Hotwire displays available Suite hotels with an icon in the amenities listing.

I have no idea what it is, but I looked up on Hotwire the Schaumburg/Ar. Heights area for 3/1-23 (as an example), and a 2.5* Suite Hotel popped up for $38 per night. Certainly the cheapest Suite option, I'd think.

Let us know if you have questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]