Guide to Boston Parking and Transportation

thenewbie
By thenewbie,
in

Here is some transportation and parking information for your future trip to Boston. These are just a few of the multiple options, so don't restrict your planning to this information :).

This information can change at any time, so please verify it through the appropriate website.

Transportation: Driving into the city and parking isn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

We will be staying at the Hyatt Harborside and the deal isn't too bad, $20 for 24 hour parking, so we will just get there and then use public transportation, mostly the water taxi when available. We are from that area originally but we have lived in Maine 25 years and I understand things are a mess. I would normally come down 95 to 128 and into Rivere around Bell circle and pick up whatever that road is to the airport. Can you recommend the path of least resistance now a days. I think we would probably be arriving around 1:00PM and leaving and trying to leave by 8:00Am to go the Worcester. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Barry

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]