Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Copley Square - Back Bay) Sheraton Boston Hotel

DaLuc
By DaLuc,
in

Scored the Sheraton, very happy. I had guessed this was the hotel I'd receive based on amenities and using TripAdvisor to narrow it down.

Amenities (that I noticed prior to booking)

Business center Fitness center Indoor pool(s) Internet access Pet friendly Pool(s) Restaurant(s) Smoke-free rooms Spa services

90% recommended Favorite! (1181 reviews) based on TripAdvisor reviews according to Hotwire, also 4 out of 5 stars on TA.

Extra amenities i didn't notice before booking...

Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

PS - love all the upgrades to your site! I haven't used it in ages but it's great! So user friendly! Used your HOTWIRE links for this win. TY!

Congratulations on your success! (and welcome back :smile:)

Nice to see you're pleased with this win and are looking forward to your trip.

For the future note that if you want to see the full amenity set prior to your purchase you will need to search using our BiddingHelper.com tool and click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to the offer (as HOTWIRE no longer shows the complete set prior to hte purchase).

Glad to hear you are liking the upgrades we have implemented to the site since your last visit and that you find the interface more user friendly.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]