in

Hi folks,

Could you please help me find the hotel behind this bid:

Paris - France

North of Champs Elysées - Arc de Triomphe

03/20/17 - 03/26/17

Price: $104

Full Amenities:

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Thank you advance!

Sergio

Have you made any decision for your open Hotwire Downtown Los Angeles hotel stay?  Please post an update there with any decision you have made or your current thoughts for that trip.

For the HOTWIRE offer above, difficult to be too confident in any guess given the limited number of amenities (which are common for this area), but my best guess for this offer would be the Hotel de Banville.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Thank you for your time and replying me.

Regarding Los Angeles, I still haven't decided yet and most likely will stays in the vicinity as that is a bit expensive, so you can close the topic.

I'm comparing the price of this hotel with renting an apartment and will let you know which one I decide to go with.

Thank you!

Sergio  

4 hours ago, sparodi said:

Regarding Los Angeles, I still haven't decided yet and most likely will stays in the vicinity as that is a bit expensive, so you can close the topic

No, please post your current thoughts in a reply to that thread and close that thread with whatever you decide to do for that trip once you make a decision.  However, if it's an expensive area (as well as the area surrounding it), why not continue to look at discounted options thru PRICELINE / HOTWIRE?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you ultimately decide for each stay (even if you don't end up using PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, making a regular rate booking, cancel the trip, etc)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]