Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Universal Orlando Resort Area - Intl. Drive North) Extended Stay America - Orlando Theme Parks - Vineland Rd.

daclayman
By daclayman,
in

Had a go on regular PL.

Bid $30  

Bid $33  added expensive Disney w/o 2.5*

Bid $37  added Ocoee 

Decided to not risk $16 more ($39 bid) to not get the Hotel that I knew this was. They even tell you on good ole PL that the property will have a pool, which in this zone, is all of the properties except for the other ExtStay (which is 2.0*) and the other properties are all 3*+ as of today. 

amenities: Free Internet, Free Parking, Free Breakfast   <---no mention of pool on PRICELINE EXPRESS

Thanks BB, I hope I used your link; I was crazy clicking multiple tabs to drill down to this hotel.

edit: this is Universal Orlando Resort Area minus I-Drive North

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel you were hoping for and that you're pleased with the outcome, especially since this is an extended stay.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Priceline Express Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Too excited when I posted so some clarification:

Hotel deal was originally a PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal - 2.5* Hotel in Universal Orlando Resort area with the aforementioned amenities for $41

After some site checking, price match ups, and previous winning bids, I was 99% certain this was the property I wanted.

I'm cheap and I've won some killer deals for the Hotels I've wanted using bidding site info so I decided to try for a lower price on this property using NYOP.

The $16 in the OP refers to an 8 day stay and a bid increase of $2 - I couldn't risk it; (savings vs desired area/hotel), so I took the $41 express deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]