Priceline Hotel: 4* Tampa (Airport TPA-Westshore) Grand Hyatt

KarenW
By KarenW,
in

Hi,

I am going to Tampa 2/17 - 2/20, if I can end up with a good price. Looking at Hotwire, I see a 4* Westshore - Tampa Airport - South Tampa with the following amenities:

Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, High-speed Internet Access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Business Center.

The rate on Hotwire is $141. I am not sure yet if I am going to take this one, or bid for a 4* on Priceline. (I am kinda excited about trying Priceline - thanks to you guys!) I just couldn't find a match on this hotel in the list.

A few days ago, the cheapest 4* on Hotwire was $258 for these same days. I was so suprised to see the prices drop so much, that I just had to take the chance and ask if you could tell what this hotel might be.

Thanks so much for this board! And thanks for being so friendly - makes a newbie not so afraid to ask questions! When I get ready to buy/bid, I'll be sure to go through savingsbarn.com

Bid History:

Following the basic advice in a different post in this thread:

Selected 4* Airport/Westshore...

Bid $50, rejected - added re-bid zone1

Bid $55, rejected - added re-bid zone2

Bid $60, rejected - added re-bid zone3

Bid $65, rejected - added re-bid zone4

Bid $70, rejected - closed browser and re-accessed priceline through savingsbarn.com

Selected 4* Airport/Westshore and added re-bid zone5...

Bid $75, rejected - counter offer of raise by 22; closed browser; reopened and added zone4

Bid $78, rejected - added re-bid zone3

Bid $79, rejected - added re-bid zone2

Bid $85, ACCEPTED!

Taxes & fees paid: $42.37

Total charged: $297.37

Thank y'all so very, very much! I hope I formatted this correctly. I don't think I would have had the courage to try without all the advice on here. I think this was a pretty good price!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]