Hotwire Hotel: 4* New York City (World Trade Center - Wall Street) Millenium Hilton

apagano
By apagano,
in

Tough choice between this and a $197 property in the rockefeller Center zone. We decided to go the less expensive route for our couples weekend. 

The hotel website makes it tough to compare prices directly (you only get offered King Suites when you enter 4 adults,) but Junior Suites go for $219. I'm guessing that we will end up in one of those. 

Overall i'm very pleased with this deal. Was expecting to pay much more for a 4*.

Amenities listed: Indoor pool, pool, business center, fitness center, restaurant, internet access.

I used the HOTWIRE link at this site.

Congrats on your success.

Quite a nice win for this property! Glad you are pleased with the deal and were able to find a reasonable option for what is traditionally a very busy period.

If you look under the trip information in your HOTWIRE account, do you see any additional amenities beyond the ones noted above? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

• 4 weeks later...

Here we go:

Indoor pool(s)

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Wheelchair accessible

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]