Priceline Hotel: may 27th through june 3rd

nicktres
By nicktres,
in

I have a friend coming out to meet me at Las Vegas I have already booked at Ballys but the good deal I got is gone. He is looking for the best deal under 900 dollars on the strip. He wants to be close to us at Bally's but a great deal woud be worth them staying further away. I know if he does priceline that he should split his bid. DOoes anyone know of any good deals during this time frame as my deal for the Ballys is long gone. Thanks

How about Harrah's for $930 or Flamingo for $790?

The above are both very close to Ballys, but perhaps the better value is $85/nite for the 3* on Hotwire (likley the Excalibur). The Excalibur isn't my favorite hotel, but for $50/nite savings it seems like the better deal.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

alladin is 843 for the week through travelzoo.com or he could book bally's direct for 767. what do you think would be a better value i have never been to the alladin except to shop and i know it is becoming planet hollywood. and are there any better deals. excalibur is still there for 82 a night but seems like alladin is probably a better value. let me know your guys thoughts

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]