Hotwire Hotel: 4* Baltimore (Downtown and Inner Harbor) Hyatt Regency Baltimore

nwkuo
By nwkuo,
in

Pls help ID Baltimore downtown inner harbor hotel

Sept 4-5, 4* USD132/night

FULL AMENITIES:

Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Spa services, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Thank you!

I'm searching 9/4-9/5 and i see a 4* hotel offered for $132/nite but using the BiddingHelper.com EASY VIEW tab and the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button i see the following as the full amenity set:

Free Internet

Boutique

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... and a $105 hotel that more resembles your amenity set above:

Free Internet

Boutique

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

Which of these is it that you're interested in?  Are you searching for something other than the default 1room/2adults/0children?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not seeing the ones/prices above any longer, this is what i'm current seeing thru HOTWIRE  / BiddingHelper.com

4* for $81/nite with:

Free Internet

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

==> not certain, but a guess would be the Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor, with a second guess of the Renaissance

4* $97/nite

Free Internet

Boutique

Smoke Free

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Blind Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

==> Hotel Monaco would be my best guess for this one

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide an dhow it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I found from Sept 04 to Sept 06

Baltimore downtown Inner Harbor 4*

FULL AMENITIES:

Free Internet, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

I guess that it is Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore

2 hours ago, nwkuo said:

It turns out Hyatt Regency.

Congratulations on your success!

Can you please clarify which offer above it is that you purchase?  Please include the dates you decided upon, the room rate per nite (before fees/taxes), and the full amenity set (including any accessible amenities) that appear when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of the HOTWIRE home page.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

My win is listed below.

Sept 04-06

Baltimore Inner Harbor

US$81/night

Hyatt Regency

Amenities  
Free Internet

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business center

Internet access

Accessibility  
Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible path of travel

Accessible bathroom

Roll-in shower

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SPRINGTRAVEL

(any Hotel, Car, or Flight where Coupon is accepted / max $60 discount... expires 03/24/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]