Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orlando (Disney Springs Area - Lake Buena Vista) Holiday Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista

atom29
By atom29,
in

The bid was 50 won on 1st try yet BB has this hotel listed as a 3 star hotel when PL lists it now as a 3 1/2 star hotel 

you have the other hotel Holiday Inn listed as a 3 1/2 star hotel Holiday Inn Orlando - Disney Springs Area which the hotel I wanted because it is perfect but it goes for 92.00 +10 for parking + tax 

This hotel for 50 bucks seemed like a great deal yet they tack on 16 dollar resort fee @ a holiday inn then the total cost is 79 dollars I am a Florida resident so I don't think

I did so good but at least the parking fee is included in the resort fee so at least there is not additional charge on that

can you correct the listing that PL now considers this a 3 1/2 star hotel instead of a 3 yet I would of

won this bid regardless even if you had this listed as a 3 1/2  star hotel I was shooting for the holiday inn but the Disney Springs one but hey at least I am at a Holiday Inn which is not a bad hotel.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the results even if not the hotel you were trying to target.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Priceline Hotel List with the new star rating for this property (as noted at the top of the hotel lists, star ratings can change at any time, and we do update the hotel lists as soon as we are made aware of a win at a new star rating, just as we have done for this property based upon your win)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]