Hotwire Hotel: 4* Boston (Cambridge-Charles River) Royal Sonesta

Catman
By Catman,
in

I got the Royal Sonesta for Friday night 7th July, $111 + taxes etc. - total $131.95.

From the description of amenities in the pinned list I was pretty confident it was the Royal Sonesta so the entry for this hotel is still correct.

A word of warning: I tried to place this order (using Safari web browser) and went through the entire process. After authorising the purchase with 'Barclaycard Secure Activation' I got a message saying that there was a fault and to press continue to try again. When I tried again the price went up from

$111 to $112. I continued through the procedure and got the same error.

I then tried the same hotel using a different browser (Firefox) and the price had gone up again from $112 to $113. This time I did not log-in and proceeded to place the order. I was successful on the last attempt.

I then checked my email, only to find that the first two orders (at $111 and $112) had gone through despite the faults on the web site. I contacted Hotwire support and they promply credited my account, so full marks to them for fast action.

All in all I'm happy with the result, even though Boston is SOOOOOO EXPENSIVE! :)

Catman

Glad to hear their Customer Service came thru for you without a hassle.

Can you please include in this thread the amenities shown before purchase, it will make it easier for future users doing research to confirm when the last time this property was received with the amenities described. You can still view these by going to the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of Hotwire's home page.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]