Hotwire Hotel: Hotwire "Last person got" doesn't make sense

bridgerrrrr
By bridgerrrrr,
in

I am looking to book a hotel on possibly hotwire hot rates.  When I search, I find examples like a 2 star hotel in South Lake Tahoe, when I click on it, it says the last person got the Traveler's Inn and Suites.  But it also says this property has a 4.5 tripadvisor rating, and the price on the hot rate is well above the retail price for Traveler's Inn and Suites.  Am I guaranteed to get a hotel with a 4.5 tripadvisor rating, even if the last person got something less?  Thanks!

The "Last person got __" information is relative to the last person who bought a hotel of this star rating in the zone, not necessarily in relation to the specific hotel currently being offered. (so you shouldn't use this information to think this is what you will get if you purchase the hotel being offered)

If you post the details of your trip and this HOTWIRE offer (star rating, city, zone, room rate per nite (before taxes/fees), dates of your stay, and amenities associated with the offer) we will have a look and see if we can take an educated guess as to what it may be.

To ensure you're seeing the complete amenity set associated with the offer, please search using the EASY VIEW TAB of our BiddingHelper.com tool and click the GREEN 'See All Amenities' button next to this offer (you can then easily copy/paste the amenities to your reply)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]