Hotwire Hotel: 3* Princeton - Lawrenceville (Cranbury - East Windsor - Monroe) Staybridge Suites Cranbury

Commish of TX
By Commish of TX,
in

Hotel Amenities

Suite

Free breakfast

Free parking

Pet friendly

Fitness center

Pool(s)

Business center

Self-service laundry

Internet access

Kitchenette

Accessibility

Accessible for visually impaired

Accessible for hearing impaired

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Accessible parking

Roll-in shower

Congratulations on your success!

Hope you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received and this property will be convenient for your plans this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add the new amenity set for this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK... done!

I was going to do that previously, but this property had already been previously classified in a 'Central Jersey' region and it was easier to not have to edit the hotel lists.  We are currently working on a project that will likely change/update many of the region names and i figured it would automatically be done once that project is complete, but since you asked/suggested, i have made the change(s) accordingly (for the Crowne Plaza too which is in this zone)

If you're up for an adventure, there is this (literally) hole in the wall mexican restaurant about 15 minutes from this hotel... you have to go with an open mind as the place is not much to look at (ok, it's nothing to look at), prices are a little high given the environment (but not for the quality/taste of the food), but it's clean, the food if fresh, starff are friendly, and they do a good business:

Taqueria Maria’s

51 Dayton Rd

Monroe Township, NJ 08831

(the guacamole and burritos are much better than their fajitas (which i didn't enjoy as much)

You really need to keep an eye out for it as it's very easy to miss.

If you do go... enjoy!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]