Hotwire Hotel: Please help Identify Toronto Downtown

junior11
By junior11,
in

Hi i am looking to travel to Toronto next weekend June 18th.   i used the BiddingHelper.com tool to find the following items, can you help identify please.

Toronto Downtown North - Yorkville area hotel (90 USD) (4*)

90% recommended

business center, fitness center, internet access, pet friendly, restaurant(s), self service laundry, smoke free rooms.

Toronto Downtown West (114 USD) (4*)

90% recommended

business center, fitness center, indoor pool(s), internet access, pet friendly, pool(s), restaurant(s), self-service laundry, spa services

Toronto Downtown East (81 USD) (3.5*)

80% Recommended

free internet, business center, fitness centre, pet friendly, restaurant(s), self-service laundry, smoke free rooms, accessible for hearing impaired

Toronto Downtown East (150 USD) (5*)

95% recommended

free internet, business center, fitness centre, pet friendly, restaurant(s), self service laundry, spa services, accessible for hearing imparied

thanks in advance, you guys do a great job of this.

jay

14 minutes ago, junior11 said:

i used the BiddingHelper.com tool to find the following items

Please repeat your search and use the green 'See Full Amenities' link in order to copy/paste the complete amenity set... i suspect many of the above are not the full amenity set.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

90% recommended

pet friendly, smoke-free rooms, fitness center, restaurant(s), business center, self-service laundry, internet access

Toronto Downtown West (115 USD) (4*)

90% recommended

pet friendly, indoor pool(s) fitness center, pool(s), restaurant(s), business center, self-service laundry, internet access, spa service, accessible for hearing impaired, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, accessible parking.

Toronto Downtown East (80 USD) (3.5*)

80% Recommended

free internet, pet friendly, smoke-free rooms, fitness center, restaurant(s), business center, self-service laundry, internet access, accessible for hearing impaired, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, accessible bathroom, accessible parking, roll in-shower.

Toronto Downtown East (159 USD) (5*)

95% recommended

free internet, pet friendly, fitness center, restaurant(s), business center, self-service laundry, internet access, spa services, accessible for hearing impaired, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, wheel chair accessible, accessible bathroom, roll in shower

above is the updated info, i must have used the wrong button, as i remember the green amenities once you mentioned them, but they did not come up when i followed through the first time.

Jay

Best guess / comments for each:

==>Marriott Toronto Bloor Yorkville East

Toronto Downtown West (115 USD) (4*)

==> The Fairmont Royal York

Toronto Downtown East (80 USD) (3.5*)

==> Eaton Chelsea Toronto

Toronto Downtown East (159 USD) (5*)

==> Trump International Hotel and Tower Toronto

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

sorry, one more question.

Vaughan 3* 77 USD (hotwire)

free parking, free internet, fitness center, restaurant(s), business center, self-service laundry, internet access, accessible path of travel, in-room accessibility, wheelchair accessible, accessible parking 

Please use the COPY AMENITIES link to paste to you post to ensure you're not missing any amenities when typing them... is there also a Complimentary Breakfast amenity associated with this property?

If so, best guess for this one would be the Monte Carlo Inn Toronto Vaughan Suites.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide for this trip.

Good luck!

there is no complimentary breakfast amenity.  

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible parking (as copied)

On 6/10/2016 at 11:51 AM, junior11 said:

which would be complimentary.

Yes, by definition. :wink:

It should be much easier for you to copy/paste the amenities using the provided link, as well as makes it easier on our end given that we're sure we're looking at the complete amenity set.

As we now agree on the amenities for this HOTWIRE offer, i'll stick with my guess of the Monte Carlo Inn Toronto Vaughan Suites.

Good luck and let us know whatever you decide for this trip.

thanks, hopefully the final question, as i am running out of time.  

Vaughan 3.5* (48 USD) June 18th checkin, out on the 19th

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

I'm not certain, but the Extended Stay Canada - Toronto - Vaughan would be my guess for this one.

Let us know what you decide for this trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]