Priceline Hotel: 4* Hotel in Boston Commons 5/24-26 Need Help

sandeak
By sandeak,
in

How do I tell what hotel the Priceline Express is showing for $281? I would like to stay at the Godfrey or W and don't want to get one of the 90sq ft rooms at the Omni so I am unsure whether I should bid and how much or whether to go for the $281 express deal. Any advice? Also, it would be great if we could get a room with 2 queens rather than 1 king. Is that ever an option?

In the future when requesting help with a PRICELINE EXPRESS offer please also include the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associates with the hotel as this will be used to research.

I'm not currently seeing any PRICELINE EXPRESS offer at $281/nite for your dates, are you still seeing this on your own PRICELINE EXPRESS search?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry, i'm still not seeing this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer when searching for your dates... if you click thru the offer do you get a message that it's no longer available or is it still book-able?

For 5/24-5/27 i'm seeing what looks to be the Nine Zero for $319/nite, and for 5/24-5/26 i'm seeing what i think is The Godfrey Hotel Boston for $314/nite... do either of these work for the nites you need (you have two different sets of dates above so not sure which you need at this point in time)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The price keeps going up. It started at $281 and is now up to $318 for a 3.5* and $309 for the 4*. I'm wondering if it will be cheaper in the morning and am planning to wait until morning to book.I'm hoping it will be back around $281. We need the nights of 5/24-5/27 but would really like 2 queen beds rather than 1 king. i like both the Godfrey but haven't really looked at the Nine Zero. I will use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links through this site when I do book. I always do. Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]