Hotwire Hotel: 3 Star in Miami-Doral help identify please

pamwinn
By pamwinn,
in

This is described as "Restful 3-star boutique hotel in Miami Intl Airport (MIA) West - Doral area." We are looking for one night 5/20/16. It is listed for $85 and the amenities are:

Complimentary

Free InternetFree parking

Amenities

Boutique hotelFitness centerPool(s)

Full Amenities on BiddingHelper.com: Free parking, Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Pool(s), Internet access

Any guesses?

Although not yet reported to the board, the Aloft Miami Doral would be my best guess for this one.

However, i'll add that i think the following is also the Aloft and at $83/nite is a few dollars cheaper:

3* Miami Airport West - Doral

Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Pets Allowed, Restaurant, Free Internet, Free Parking, Fitness Center, No Smoking Rooms/Facilities

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hmmm. I am a little hesitant to stay at the Aloft. I have stayed there before and I liked it. However, this is a family trip and we are looking for three rooms. One of the rooms will be occupied by my 84 year old mother and her 80 year old sister. I am not sure how the party that cranks up on Fridays would go over with them...haha. The description says restful and that really isn't all that accurate but my husband and I enjoyed the festivities and I'd book it if just for us. Cool vibe. I also saw what I think is the EB for $136 but all the fees take it up to $167. That is a very nice place to stay...gorgeous property and excellent service. We are staying one night pre-cruise so I guess I'll keep shopping. Thank you. I'll use the links and report back if I use HW or PL for the stay.

1 hour ago, pamwinn said:

and report back if I use HW or PL for the stay.

Please close this thread with whatever you decide to do for this trip... even if not PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, you cancel the trip, book a regular rate hotel, etc. as this helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone; as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your trip.

You can also search our sister site Pre Cruise Hotels if you're looking for something close to the pier.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.... or please book thru our other sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com if you decide to book a regular rate property.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]