Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Fort Lauderdale (Las Olas - Downtown - Port Everglades) Extended Stay America Fort Lauderdale - Cruiseport - Airport

sunnyv
By sunnyv,
in

Amenities shown on Hotwire initially: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Self-service laundry, Accessible for visually impaired

Amenities shown once I won the hotel: Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Airport shuttle, Smoke-free rooms, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower.

Hotwire indicated: Book soon! The last person got the Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Convention Center - Cruise Port

I booked through the betterbidding HOTWIRE link.  The Extended Stay website shows a price of $174.99 for the same night.  I am very pleased with this transaction!  Thank you BetterBidding!!

Congratulations on your success!

Great to see you landed a very nice deal for this nite with some BIG savings!

For the future, note that you can always see the full amenity set associated with the HOTWIRE offer before your purchase by using the EASY VIEW tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool (and clicking the green 'See all amenities' button)

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]