Hotwire Hotel: Help ID May 20 -22 MSG 2.5*

greenstuff
By greenstuff,
in

I'd seriously recommend not considering a listing where only 20% of HOTWIRE customers paying a discounted rate would recommend the hotel. This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board. I'd *guess* the Hotel Pennsylvania would be a possibility, but this could absolutely be something else and when you have a listing with a 20% approval rating, there's a definite risk it may be something worse.

What would be your desired max budget per night for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks Aaron

I agree with you about it being the Pennsylvania.I have since been able to find rooms at that rate there on other sites.

I am hoping to find something decent for under $125 anywhere in Manhattan except for Times Square and CPS.

This is for a pre-cruise stay so just about anything that is clean and has more than a single double bed is acceptable.

For this time of year (high season for NYC) you're likely going to need to pay more than $125/nite for something decent.

I'm seeing a 4* Chelsea hotel for $159/nite on HOTWIRE with Boutique, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business and on the next page (when using the HOTWIRE tab of our BiddingHelper.com tool) it allows you to choose 2 beds... my guess for this one would be The Paul, and is the best option i'm seeing closest to your budget.

Does this work for your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

31 minutes ago, greenstuff said:

I think I will try my luck on Priceline ( through your link ) for now. I don't need 2 beds, just trying to avoid getting 1 double.

Thanks

There is the possibility of one double in NYC. Most rooms in NYC are small, although there are some examples - even at the 4* level - of very small rooms, including the Hudson (4* CPS).

Good luck with your bidding! Please keep us updated and let us know if you have questions.

If you would like help with a bidding strategy let us know which zone(s) you're willing to accept, your desired star rating, and maximum bid... we will suggest a strategy for you to follow.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]