Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Reno - Tahoe (South Lake Tahoe) Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort

tooniebug
By tooniebug,
in

Hi!  Can you help me ID this property?

3*

Central South Lake Tahoe Resort (CA side)

3/20/16 - 3/22/16

$65 per night ($120 regular rate)

75% recommend rating

Amenities:

Business Center

Condo

Fitness center

Indoor pool(s)

Internet access

Pool(s)

Resort

Restaurant(s)

Self-service laundry

They had me at indoor pool but the 75% rating scares me a bit.  What would you say this is?  thanks!

On 10/22/2013 at 3:37 PM, tooniebug said:

If I end up booking anything I will post it up.

Please remember to alwasy conclude your threads with your whatever you decide for the stay (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

I don't have a guess for the 3 star HOTWIRE offer above, but how about this 3 star South Lake Tahoe, CA hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $72/nite with Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Free Parking, Business Center... best guess here would be the BEST WESTERN Station House Inn which seems to be well located and gets good reviews.

Would this one work with your needs?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the suggestion but we decided to hold out for an indoor pool.  We went with the above hotrate and got the Lake Tahoe Vacation Resort.  Even with the added $20 resort fee, it was a great price.  Fingers crossed that it doesn't disappoint.

Before I purchased this one, I tried a different one in the Heavenly-Stagecoach area, $77 and also listed with an indoor pool.  Ended up getting the Ridge Pointe Tahoe, which does not have an indoor pool.  There is another partner hotel up the hill that does, but that isn't really what we signed up for so we called Hotwire and eventually got it cancelled.  We booked the above in the same call, so we couldn't use the link but we absolutely will next time.

Thanks for the help, as always. 

Glad to see you were able to work with HOTWIRE to get the other property canceled and this one as a replacement.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new amenity set for this property.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]