Priceline Hotel: 3* Miami Downtown Sheraton Biscayne Bay $35.. 12/4

edepa
By edepa,
in

Thanks to this site, I summoned up the nerve to bid and got the 3* Sheraton Biscayne Bay in Miami, downtown zone for $35, my first bid.

With taxes and fees, total was $45.81, for December 4-5,2003, precruise.

The best I had found for this hotel was nonrefundable $99 plus tax on the Sheraton site. I am truly amazed and my thanks to this site for the great deal i was able to get!

Now for the big question: How many people have you told about your deal so far?

I find when i get a bargain i have trouble keeping my mouth shut about it!

Glad you were successful and thanks for posting.

I've only told 8,276, so far! I charge each a dime a piece! I need the money since my daughter is a freshman (fresh person?) at U. of Mich. and I just sent in a check as an out of stater! Oh my! I better hurry and get more dimes fast!

Is it appropriate to post car rental info on this site too somewhere? I just got a pretty good deal on hotwire for a one way rental, miami at that very same sheraton biscayne bay with drop at FLL for post cruise dec 15-18 for $92.70, about $5 cheaper than doing it on priceline, both with budget car rental. :)

I need the money since my daughter is a freshman (fresh person?) at U. of Mich. and I just sent in a check as an out of stater!

Have her go to to Ulrich's and get you the bumper sticker:

"My Daughter and My Money go to the University of Michigan"

GO BLUE!!

I just went back to Ann Arbor the weekend before last for the Notre Dame game! (but please don't mention the recent Oregon loss :) )

There is a forum for Car Rentals on the main page below the state categories.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]