Priceline Hotel: 4* PL in boca raton/deerfield beach?

edepa
By edepa,
in

I'm a happy newby, having booked Sheraton in Miami for $35 on my first foray into PL, for a pre cruise one night stay. I am now looking to book 3 nights post cruise in or around boca raton. I saw PL lists availability of 4* in this region but can't find anything on this site identifying what hotel(s) that might be. Any insights appreciated. :)

Unfortunately we don't have any reported wins for 4* in this area yet.

In doing a search on Expedia the hotels that i think could be rated 4* (simply based upon name brand) are the Renaissance, Marriott, DoubleTree, and Hilton.

The Marriott and DoubleTree have already been previously reported as 3* so we can likely cross them off the list (although they always could have been upgraded to 4* since they've been reported). Most Hiltons are either 3* or 4* and i don't know the quality of this one, perhpas somebody else that knows this hotel could comment.

Based upon the above info, i'd say that the Hilton is a possibility as well as the Renaissance. Those would be my best guesses, but i'm far from confident in the guesses and would not purchase on the assumption that it is one of these two hotels.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]