Priceline Hotel: DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ON CONDOS ?

EdCris
By EdCris,
in

hi gyus!

Im been using priceline thru betterbidding link for many year now!

I have  a question, maybe you can help me.

I know priceline just guarantee  double occupancy rooms but I am looking for  a CONDO, that, as far as I know, always supports at least 4 people, even if there is only one bedroom. The other 2 sleep in a sofa-bed.

What do you have to   say about that? Is it too risk to take one of these for 2 adults and 2 kids (7 & 4 yo) ?

We are going do Orlando FL and priceline has a great rate for 2½ Star Condo in Disney Maingate West Area .

Thanks very  very much for your help.

Ed

1 hour ago, EdCris said:

Im been using priceline thru betterbidding link for many year now!

Glad to hear the site has been useful to you and thank you for using the board PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links... it would also be appreciated if you started to share your wins so that others can benefit from the information, just as you are hoping to gain insight from those who have posted before you.

The 'double occupancy' is a blanket statement for all PRICELINE purchases... if the hotel (or condo) that you win doesn't mind or charge extra for more than double occupancy then PRICELINE won't mind either... but if the hotel (or condo) that you receive has an issue with quad occupancy, then you won't have any recourse with PRICELINE since the terms of your booking is for double occupancy.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board... and please begin to share your wins with the board!!!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4 hours ago, EdCris said:

Do you have any idea what hotel this might be?

2½ Star Condo in Disney Maingate West Area .

Please confirm...

Is this on HOTWIRE or thru PRICELINE EXPRESS?  What is the room rate per nite?  What are the amenities associated with this offer? (if HOTWIRE please list the amenities as they appear in the EASY VIEW Tab of our BiddingHelper.com)  What are the dates of your stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi,

Its PRICELINE EXPRESS, $31/nite , (2½ Star Hotel in Disney Maingate West Area for $31/night)

Amenities:

Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)
Guaranteed Amenities:         Business Center    Restaurant    Free Internet    Indoor or Outdoor Pool    Condo    Fitness Center

Check In:     Mon May 2, 2016
Check Out:     Fri May 13, 2016

thanks very much!

The Crown Club Inn would be my best guess for this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

2 hours ago, thereuare said:

The Crown Club Inn would be my best guess for this one.

38 minutes ago, EdCris said:

thats the summer bay resort.

I think these are two different properties:

Crowne Club Inn

Summer Bay Resort

Let us know whatever you decide for this trip.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]