Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney) Caribe Royale Resorts Suites and Villas

shijalude
By shijalude,
in

I'm not certain, but the Westgate Lakes Resort and Spa would be my best guess for this one.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

well not sure what happened but I thought I posted a reply with a new search for a 4* lake Buena vista - Disney springs for $96 ppn. then it seemed the site crashed. Well I used the link provided here and used the hotel list to narrow my search and based on the amenties it was between the Hyatt Cypress Creek or the Caribe Royal. Unfortunately it was the Caribe Royal... this is second in my "hotels to avoid" list next to Westgate. As always thank you to the admins for your help.

Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay here... this property does generally get great reviews with an excellent 4.5/5.0 TA rating.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities HOTWIRE shows for this property, including any 'accessible' amenities, when viewing this purchase using the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Thank you for sharing your results and using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase.

Hope your future stays are more to your liking.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• Resort
  • Free parking
  • Suite
  • Fitness center
  • Pool(s)
  • Restaurant(s)
  • Business center
  • Self-service laundry
  • Internet access
  • Golf nearby
  • Tennis nearby
  • Spa services

Accessibility
  • Accessible for visually impaired
  • Accessible for hearing impaired
  • Accessible path of travel
  • In-room accessibility
  • Accessible bathroom
  • Accessible parking
  • Roll-in shower
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]