Priceline Hotel: 2* Corpus Christi (North) La Quinta North

ansub1976
By ansub1976,
in

I used priceline to book a hotel in NY and got the confidence to try it once more for a weekend trip with my gf to corpus Christi tonight(1/28/06 - 1/29/06). Tried a 3* hotel. My highest offer was $60 and all my offers were rejected(probably because it was a last minute thing). So I thought of getting a 2* hotel. Got the La Quinta Inn Corpus Christi North for $35 for one night. With taxes it came to around $47. The weather seems to be good enough tomorrow and I think we are going to go to the beach in the morning and see the sunrise!

Thanks for running such a great website! And yes I used savingsbarn.com to get to priceline!

Kris

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for starting your bid with the SavingsBarn.com links.

It appears that this property is located in the Corpus Christi (North) zone, is that correct?

Right now in the Northeast we are a far cry from "heading to the beach tomorrow". :)

Thanks again for the post and enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]