Priceline Hotel: 3* Daytona Beach (Ormond Beach Oceanfront) Cove on Ormond Beach

johnmlynch
By johnmlynch,
in

I started with PRICELINE links to search for a 3* in Daytona Area.

After initially researching stars levels for each zone, Ifirst decided to check PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals to get idea of maximum bids.

I noticed the offer for 3* Ormond Beach Condo and searching past Better Bidding posts assumed thought it might be the Daytona Beach Resort and Conference Center. Checking out Trip Advisory reviews and photo's that seemed fine with me so I went with it instead my usual habit of using NYOP due to the already low price.

tI turned out to beCove On Ormond Beach By Diamond Resorts instead. It also seems OK to me from what I see on their site and Trip Advisor. Noticed some complaints about extra $10/day Resort fee, but at $54/day booking that is still reasonable to me. Other sites were offering at $69/night +$19/ night taxes and fees for this property.

Room price:$54.00/night

Number of rooms:1 room

Number of nights:3 nights

Congratulations on your success!

While not the hotel you were expecting, glad to see this will still work well for your needs this trip and that you're happy with the price.

Feel free to ask the board for help before your next opaque purchase and we we will try to confirm what you think you may be about purchase.

Thank you for using the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]