Boutique hotel

Business center

Fitness center

Internet access

Pet friendly

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Smoke-free rooms

Please provide a follow-up for your prior Miami Hotwire and NYC Hotwire threads (post what you decided for those stays within those threads, then reply to this thread and we would be happy to take a look and try to ID the above listing.)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

1 minute ago, elliot4505 said:

...the reason the follow up did not occur in the first place is i ended up going a completely different direction with both...

Please start to follow-up your threads with whatever you end up doing for the trip, as it helps keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone (future readers of those threads don't know if you won something but never posted, canceled the trip, booked a regular rate hotel, etc.)  As well, concluding your threads is a courtesy to anyone who took the time to research and help with your trip.

Are you willing to spend nearly $300/nite on a hotel for this stay? (especially when there are other 4.5* options nearby for half this price and 4* hotels for less than $100/nite)

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not certain as this description can apply to a few hotels in this area, but the Dream Downtown would be my guess for this one.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

just a follow up....I ended up booking 60 Soho (formerly 60 Thompson) because it is in the area I need to be...It is a 4 1/2 star hotel...booked two nights at $165 per night plus no "guessing" because i needed to know for sure the area...i booked on an unrelated sourc.  I continue to be a fan of your site...and always use it when i am able to...just wanted to follow up

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]