Hotwire Hotel: 4* Miami (Beach) Claridge Hotel

Hannie
By Hannie,
in

I see a hotel voor $94, 2 persons may 26, 1 night.

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

On HOTWIRE it says: the last person got the RIU Plaza.

Do you think it is this hotel?

Then it is an amazing deal because the regular hotel rate is more then $400!

No, i don't believe this is the Riu Plaza... my guess for this one would be the Casa Claridge's (previously the Claridge Hotel).

If you think the Riu would have been a good deal at this price, it can be argued that this is an even better deal give this hotel's 4.5/5.0 TA rating (which is better than the review rating of the Riu).

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I can only speculate that perhaps some HOTWIRE users were expecting a different hotel than they received and therefore started off with a negative perception that could not be turned around... or maybe some of the lower reviews are from the days when this was the Claridge Hotel and the new owners/management have turned around the reputation... or maybe 51 reviews by HOTWIRE guests is not enough to form a concrete option just yet... or any other number of logical explanations.

It appears from HOTWIRE guests that the one drawback of this hotel is the location (maybe the fact that it is not directly on the beach, which is consistent with the my comment above regarding the disparity in review ratings??) but otherwise the reviews look very good.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Without this hotel appearing in the EASY VIEW of BiddingHelper.com it's impossible to see the complete amenity set before purchase.

My guess would be the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort Hotel, but without seeing the full amenity set, it's difficult to say with any high degree of confidence.

I booked the first hotel for $98(used your Hotwire link)

And you were right it was the Casa Claridge's!

Very pleased with it.

After I had booked, I looked again and this hotel was now gone!

Thank you very much for your help.

Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Near beach, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

PS: Tried to report my win via the add reply and report win button above but it did not work.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received the hotel guessed and that you're pleased with the outcome.

Thank you for using the HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchase and sharing your win, helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the new star rating and amenity set for this property.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]