Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID 3* Downtown Chicago - River North area boutique hotel

ka9502
By ka9502,
in

Used the Hotwire link from Better Bidding and was given the option of a 3* Downtown Chicago - River North area boutique hotel for travel dates 4/17/16-4/21/16.  $83 per night.  Description:  business center, boutique hotel, internet access.  95% recommended.  Any idea which property it might be?  Thank you!

Unfortunately, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported. With little to go on, I can't guess with much certainty as to what this may be. The Inn of Chicago with the addition of a boutique amenity would be a slight guess, but I'd be a little surprised if it was that with that high of an approval %.

I'm very familiar with the city - are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel? What would be your desired budget per night for this stay?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Given the limited amenity set for the property above, how about this 3.5* Mag Mile - River North hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $89/nite a with a very good 8+ user review rating and amenities of Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center... my guess for this one would be the AC Hotel Chicago Downtown, which indeed does get very good reviews.

Does this one work well for your plans?

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The potential AC would be a very reasonable option in a perfect location. If that property works well, I'd take it. Michigan Ave a block or so away, Trader Joe's around the corner and tons of restaurants/nightlife an easy walk West in River North.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]