Any ideas on the Hotel?

There is also another one for 117, Same location and dates

That is business center

Retaurants

Internet Access

Smoke Free Rooms

Thanks 

4* Westminster. 

-- This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported. It may be something else but a guess would be that the Dolphin House may have been upgraded to 4* from previously reported 3.5*.

3.5* Westminster:

-- Not yet ID'd/reported; unfortunately no guess in this case, given very common amenities.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Same Nights

5* in Mayfair-Picadilly-Soho for 176 a night. Amenities include

FULL AMENITIES: Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Not sure on what this one is. Any ideas? 

Another 5* in Mayfair-Picadilly-Soho for 160 a night includes

Free Internet, Pet friendly, Business center, Internet access, Spa services. 

Was thinking this might be the ME London but not sure. 

Thanks for all the help. 

What is it that you're looking for in a hotel for this trip and what is your maximum budget for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

London is a fairly spread out city and there is no one location that is closer to everything... exactly which zones, by PRICELINE / HOTWIRE name, are you willing to accept?

As you're considering the Mayfair-Soho zone above why not this 5 Star Hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) with:

Pets Allowed
Business Center
Restaurant
Free Internet
Fitness Center

... my guess here would be The Athenaeum, which assuming is correct, gets great views and at $158/nite would be cheaper than any of the latest offers above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...

I wound up missing this one. I think we are ideally looking for a place in the Mayfair-Picadilly-Soho area and hoping to find someplace that is a little unique and will potentially have the option to request two beds a room (a somewhat diverse request I know), although we would probably ditch the unique requirement for a sweet deal on a really nice hotel

There appears to be a two five stars in that area, one for 169 a night and one for 175 a night. I think the $169 may be the Metropolitan (correct me if I am wrong) which wont work because they only have one big bed  Any idea what the $175 is? It's listed as

Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for hearing impaired, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Roll-in shower

Seems to me that could be a number of things on the bidding list. 

FOUR STARS

Another option would be the 4 stars in the same area. There are 4 of them from 126-170. Appreciate any help in confirming my id's or lack there of.

$126--Free Internet, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

Doesn't seem to match anything

$132--Free Internet, Boutique hotel, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel

Not sure what this one is. 

$155---Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Tennis nearby

Radisson Blu Edwardian? Not very confident of this pick

$170-Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Wheelchair accessible

Club Quarters Lincolns Inn Fields?

Thanks for any help. 

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]