Hotwire Hotel: Miami Intl Airport MIA area all-suites hotel $116 3 stars

madabb
By madabb,
in

2.5* Miramar - Pembroke Pines area hotel $117

2 Rooms, 4 Adults, 4 Children

Fri, Dec 25 - Sat, Dec 26

Free parking, Free breakfast, Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

Please help ID for 2 families on Dec 25

Thanks!

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread. Once you win a hotel, use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the page to edit the topic title to reflect your win and to provide the details of your purchase. This helps keep the board better organized by reducing the number of unresolved threads that don't have any follow-up or conclusion.

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire San Juan (April 16-18) and San Juan hotel (April 17-18) with whatever you ended up doing for each of those stays, then reply here and we will have a look at the offer(s) above.

Also, for the first offer above are you also looking for 2rooms/4adults/4children or is occupancy for that room the default 1room/2adults/0children?

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I did reply to your request.  I actually booked hotwire the night before while we were on Puerto Rico already.

We need one night near FLL 12/25/2015--arriving near midnight so just need a good place to sleep.

for two families (2 adults, 2 kids) each

Need another night in Miami or Homestead- 12/26/2015

Thanks for your help!

I did reply to your request.  I actually booked hotwire the night before while we were on Puerto Rico already.

Please remember to conclude your threads as you make your decision/purchase so that the information can help others in a timely manner, as well as posting what you did do for the stay if not booking thru PRICELINE / HOTWIRE. It would be appreciated if you used our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

We need one night near FLL 12/25/2015--arriving near midnight so just need a good place to sleep.

for two families (2 adults, 2 kids) each... Need another night in Miami or Homestead- 12/26/2015

The dates for your two Miami requests above are for 12/25... do you have the dates correct OR are you willing to drive to Miami after arriving at midnite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You are right....re-thinking our first night upon arrival at FLL.

We should stay near Fort Lauderdale.

Thinking of this hotel:

Weston - Plantation - Davie area hotel with 95% recommended.$108

1 Room, 2 Adults, 2 Children

Fri, Dec 25 - Sat, Dec 26

Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry

Thanks!  I did use your HOTWIRE link to search.

Thanks for using the board links... is the amenity set above from the EASY VIEW tab at BiddingHelper.com?

What is the star rating of this property?

I have decided to book direct with the Renaissance Plantation $130 12/25/2015.

Now, I need to book 12/26/2015 in Homestead or Florida City.

Please help ID the following:

Florida City - Homestead area hotel 3 stars

| 65%

1 Room, 2 Adults, 2 Children

Sat, Dec 26 - Sun, Dec 27

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry see less

$148.00 per night x 1 night x 1 room

$148.00

Taxes recovery charges + fees

$37.04

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]