Priceline Hotel: 4.5* Orlando (Disney Maingate West) Omni Orlando Resort At Champions Gate

Pdogg7299
By Pdogg7299,
in

Unfortunately, this listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'm seeing a 5/5 tripadvisor rating on the detail page - which, for tripadvisor - is pretty outstanding. I'd really not hesitate to go with this listing given that.

Are you looking for something in particular?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above?

Please also include the room rate per nite in your posts as it makes it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when we replicate your search. This one is $199/nite? Is this within your budget for this trip?

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

FULL AMENITIES: Free parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Smoke-free rooms, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower. We changed the dates. 11-28 to 11-30. What is this place?

Is this property also 3.5* rated and in the Central Asheville zone, as i'm not seeing a hotel with this star rating and amenity set in this zone when searching for your new set of dates.

Also, please include the room rate per nite as it makes it easier for us to locate the same hotel among the offers when replicating your search.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You have a Hotwire Asheville thread which overlaps these dates... are the dates of this thread correct, are your plans not yet firm, have you not yet decided upon a destination, etc?

You have a Hotwire Lake Buena Vista hotel thread which overlaps these dates... are the dates of this thread correct, are your plans not yet firm, have you not yet decided upon a destination, etc?

What is the deciding factor as far as which location you will be heading? (or is that not yet determined either)

Is there a problem with that?

Potentially... there are of course exceptions, but historically when we see a user with plans 'all over the map' (literally) with two entirely different locations, changing dates, etc., it's somebody in the planning stages who is not yet ready to commit to the trip (for a variety of reasons... need to confirm dates with others traveling, get the 'OK' from work for vacation time, etc).

Researching hotels can be a time consuming process so we try to limit our pursuits to trips that are ready to move forward, as the hotels (and prices) currently offered may not be the ones available once you're ready to move forward (as was the case with your Hotwire Las Vegas hotel thread, where the offers kept changing from one day to the next, which also btw, you never followed-up with what you ultimately decided for that trip ;) ).

...trying to find best deal.

For this trip, what would constitute the be the 'best deal'... location, price, star rating, amenities, resort atmosphere, etc?

So you can't answer my questions for me so I can give my girlfriend options? I feel like you are making this harder than it has to be. The pricing for the 27th to the 30th is virtually the same for 27th to the 1st. Can't you just help me out? Both 4 star in that lake buena vista area, one says suite, resort, let friendly. The other says resort, pet friendly fitness center.

The pricing for the 27th to the 30th is virtually the same for 27th to the 1st.

Another indication that your plans are not yet likely firm. ;)

For the first property I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities, and you need to use the EASY VIEW tab of BiddingHelper.com to see them all.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities (including any accessible amenities) then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the full list of amenities i'm seeing for the 4 star hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Resort

Suite

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Tennis

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... best guess for this one would be the Caribe Royale Resorts Suites and Villas.

Everything is based on price! Best option and best value for the money

If you're really looking for the best value, the 4.5/5.0 TA rating for only a few dollar more then the 'other' 4 star property (which has a much lower, and 'average' user rating of 3.5/5.0), is clearly the better choice.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay.

Good luck!

I will add that PRICELINE EXPRESS has this 4* Disney-LBV East hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $73/nite and comes to a little cheaper on an all-in basis vs. the HOTWIRE offer above (you can also pick your room type for a little more):

Business Center

Restaurant

Indoor or Outdoor Pool

Condo

Fitness Center

... i believe this one too is the Caribe Royale Orlando

I have some news!!! My dates are official now. Nov 27 to the 30th. We booked our flight  I am narrowing down my search to 2 places for hotels. Can you help me verify these last 2? Anyway now to the Hotels...4.5 Star, West of Disney,90% recommended, listed at $101 per night,  free internet, resort, pet friendly, smoke free rooms, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center. Do you think this is the Omni at Champions gate? Next hotel is 4 star in Lake Buena Vista Area/Disney Springs area, 85% recommended, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center, Laundry, internet access, tennis nearby, accessible for visually impaired and accessible for hearing impaired. If the first hotel is Omni at Champions gate the only draw back is that they only have complimentary shuttles to 2 disney theme parks.

4.5 star Maingate West

I did some research and their doesn't seem to be another 4.5 star hotel in that area? Found a 4.5 star in Disney Maingate West for $91 on Nov. 27 to Nov. 30th on Priceline Express Deals. Pet friendly, Fitness center, restaurant, indoor/outdoor pool. Can someone confirm this is in fact the Omni at Championsgate?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]