Priceline Hotel: 3* New York City (Empire State Building) Best Western Premier Herald Square

raphaangelozi
By raphaangelozi,
in

Unfortunately i don't have any insight into this 3* MTW property, and with only 10 reviews by previous HOTWIRE guests, this is likely a new hotel added to their system OR a hotel that was recently upgraded/downgraded.

What is your maximum budget per nite (before fees/taxes) for this trip? Is there anything specific that you're looking for in a hotel?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

PS- please also follow-up your previous Hotwire Rome thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay. Thanks!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not seeing anything else within your budget in these zones... but there is a 4* hotel in the Lower East Side zone for $161/nite with a 100% recommendation by previous HOTWIRE guests (Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business)... the Holiday Inn NYC - Lower East Side would be my best guess for this one.

Might this higher rated and lower rate hotel work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...

This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported. The Best Western Herald Square South would be a guess, as my be the Holiday Inn Express TS South, but this may be something else not yet reported. Still, with an 8+ rating, breakfast and 2 beds (3 people should probably not be an issue but in NYC you may want to have the third person not come up at check-in) this seems like a fine choice.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]