Hotwire Hotel: 4* Orlando (I-Drive-Convention Center) Rosen Plaza Hotel

shijalude
By shijalude,
in

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search? If so, are you searching HOTWIRE for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

i believe you're right i might have selected two rooms, that is currently my goal. i tried doing a search now and couldn't replicate the result. i am going to close this thread aand start a new search sorry for the waste of time. is it better to request 2 rooms from the beginning or adding an extra room after purchase?

If you go to BiddingHelper.com and search for your dates, then click "Hotwire EASY View" - next to your listing when you click "see all amenities" do you see:

Free Internet, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Golf nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking

If so, a guess would be Rosen Plaza.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

It seems in BiddingHelper it might be off by $2.00 more but every detail matches, below is the amenities you requested

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet,

Fitness center,

Pool(s),

Restaurant(s),
Business center,

Internet access,

Golf nearby,

Accessible path of travel,

In-room accessibility,

Accessible bathroom,

Accessible parking

It seems in BiddingHelper it might be off by $2.00 more but every detail matches, below is the amenities you requested

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet,

Fitness center,

Pool(s),

Restaurant(s),

Business center,

Internet access,

Golf nearby,

Accessible path of travel,

In-room accessibility,

Accessible bathroom,

Accessible parking

You may see a slightly different price depending on how you search.

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]