By Mbovary,
in

Hi help please, am looking two potential hotels:

One:

USD

per room per night*

Continue

Dupont Circle - Embassy Row

Amenities Include: Internet access, Pet friendly, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES

click here

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Or

$97, 4.5 stars same night

Amenities

USD

per room per night*

Continue

Capitol Hill - National Mall

Amenities Include: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness center, Business center and more...

FULL AMENITIES

click here

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom

Any advice/ideas on ids?

I got hotel roanoke

It's not clear if you bought the hotel with the description in your first post, or some other property later on, can you please add a reply to this thread with the star rating, zone, room rate per nite, and amenities associated with the Hotel Roanoke... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT >> MY TRIPS link on the top right of their home page.

Also, as it now appears that your DC stay is in progress, please 'close' this thread with whatever you decided for this trip.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your wins/decisions as you make them (even if you don't ultimately use PRICELINE / HOTWIRE, cancel the trip, book direct, etc) as this help keep the board better organized and more useful for everyone... as well as being a courtesy to anyone who took the time to help with your travel plans.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok, I had wound up using a diff site for hotel roanoke because I needed to know for sure where id be. The chicago thing wasnt up to me after meaningfully asking for advice and a friend taking over the res for me without my participation. And since for this trip, I wasnt allowed to have advice cos I didnt do this in the right way, I had to make my own choice and just booked a days inn with the price up front. I want to note though for people going through things, ie, when i was booking Roanoke, I had a tragedy, it seems really uncool later if someone wants to come back here for advice you wont help them cos of trips from months ago. I suffer from memory loss due to head tumors and as a person with a disability this policy of not assisting people on a future basis because they forgot to say what they did in trips in the end when all sorts of things could have happened, ie a death in the family, personal situations or their own disability, seems punitive and insensitive to people who may have disabilities.

We have very few rules here, but one of them is that you must follow-up your previous threads. For users who have multiple reported wins and perhaps forgot to conclude one of their threads, we do move forward and provide assistance with a reminder to follow-up the previous 'open' thread. (in your instance note that you had a total TWO previous threads on the board, with neither having been concluded)

Our intention is not of a matter of trying to be cool (or not to be uncool), but rather to keep the board well organized and most useful for everyone (not to mention unsatisfying to anyone who took the time to help researching your trip... concluding your threads is common courtesy to anyone who tried to help).

Mind you that you were not banned from the board or prevented from receiving future help, but were asked to conclude your previous threads before moving forward, which i believe is a reasonable request for the reason(s) sited above.

When PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs, it would be appreciated if you used our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your future regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]