Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Brooklyn) New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge

Jbone0327
By Jbone0327,
in

Im seeing a 4 star with Business Center, Fitness, restaurant and free internet- is this the Sheraton?

im concerned bc I know they opened a Wydham in Sunset Park and I don't want to stay there. I have a wedding in downtown BK and want to stay in that area.

Has any 4 star in BK shown up other than the Sheraton? I would be ok with the Marriott, Sheraton, Indigo.

any thoughts?

You can see all hotels reported to the board in the Priceline Hotel List (Express deals are listed in each zone after the 'bidding' hotel results)

I'm not currently seeing this property offered when searching PRICELINE EXPRESS for your dates... are you still seeing the above on your own search?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Has anyone reported the wydham.?

You can see all hotels reported to the board in the Priceline Hotel List (Express deals are listed in each zone after the 'bidding' hotel results)

2x

You can also enter the location of the wedding into our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com and the filtering there makes it easy to find hotels nearby that are within your budget, as well as how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay OR how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see this PRICELINE EXPRESS re-appeared and that you were able to grab it. Looks like a very nice deal for this time of year and nice to see that it will work well for your needs.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this new amenity set for this property to the Priceline Hotel List..

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]