Hotwire Hotel: 3* San Francisco (Airport South - Burlingame) Bay Landing Hotel

Flight Delta
By Flight Delta,
in

My guess for the 3.5* would be the Aloft San Francisco Airport. HOWEVER, note that this property is not consistent with the 3.0/5.0 TA rating that this offer from HOTWIRE indicates (which is also not necessarily consistent with the 95% recommendation by previous HOTWIRE guests), so i have a degree of doubt in this guess. If you are interested in this property, i believe it is also this 3 star Airport hotel (confirm your dates on the landing page) for $234/nite with: Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Free Internet, Business Center, Fitness Center (and all-in this actually comes cheaper then the HOTWIRE offer above)

I'm also not certain of the 4*, but my guess here would be the Westin San Francisco Airport. However, this too would be cheaper all-in thru PRICELINE EXPRESS with this 4* Airport hotel (again, confirm your dates) with: Indoor or Outdoor Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, Fitness Center.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK

So both the hotels I put up went up in price substantially on Priceline Express and on Hotwire so I just grabbed this at $202 per night. 

S. SFO Intl Airport - Burlingame area Boutique Hotel

• 
Free parking
•  Free breakfast
•  Free Internet
•  Boutique hotel
•  Airport shuttle
•  Smoke-free rooms
•  Fitness center
•  Self-service laundry
•  Internet access
•  Golf nearby

Congratulations on your success!

Looks like a very well reviewed property (that we don't see come up very often)... hope you're happy with the results and looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]