Hotwire Hotel: NYC Nov 28-30 2016

robideauvt
By robideauvt,
in

I am treating my wife for her Birthday with a trip to NYC.  Prices seem favorable for a trip to NYC on Thanksgiving weekend.  Could you help identify these properties listed on Hotwire?

This is the first time I have used the biddingHelper tool.

Financial District:  4.5*    $127   95% recommended:  free internet, Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Spa, Business CTR, self service Laundry

Is this the Andaz?

Financial District:  4.*    $108  80% recommended: internet access,Business ctr, Fitness, , Restaurant, Wheel Chair Accessible

Is this the Doubletree?

Mid town Central     4*   $134   80% Recommended : Pet friendly, Boutique hotel, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access

Is this the Club Quarters Midtown?  ( that is what the pop up said on Hotwire when you clicked on the hotel)

Mid Town East      4*  $150     Free Internet, Fitness center, Restaurant(s), Business center, Internet access

Is this the Hotel Boutique at Grand Central?

Thanks for your help and maintaining a great forum.

4.5* Financial

-- If you click on the listing, then click "book now", then 'see all amenities' do you see:

Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Spa, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Wheelchair Accessible, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly

-- If so, the Andaz has been seen with this amenity set previously so that would be my guess.

4* Financial Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Wheelchair Accessible

-- Likely D'tree.

4* Midtown Central Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Pet Friendly

-- This listing hasn't been ID'd/reported, but I'd guess the Hudson or Shoreham may have been upgraded to 4*

4* Midtown East Restaurant, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business

-- This listing has been seen with the Hotel Boutique at Grand Central and the Residence Inn MTE

Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have any questions before booking.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

• 3 weeks later...

We decided to change our weekend from Nov 28th-30th and booked the Marriott Residence Inn in Mid Town East directly for Nov 22-24th.  We got a rate of $149/night + tax.  

Using your BiddingHelper link it looked like the Residence Inn was one of the options for $124/night but with Hotwire fees we decided to book direct and have the option to cancel if something better came along.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]